If a student is dissatisfied with their learning experience or the assessment process , they have the right to lodge a formal complaint or appeal an assessment descision. Your policies and procedures must inform your consumers of how and when they can lodge a complaint or appeal and of the fair process that will be undertaken to resolve the dispute.
This pack contains:
- Consumer Protection POLICY PROCEDURE
- Complaints Handling POLICY PROCEDURE
- Assessment Appeals POLICY PROCEDURE
- Complaints Lodgement FORM
- Assessment Appeals Review FORM
- Complaints and Appeals REGISTER
This pack, when implemented, will contribute to your RTO’s compliance with the Standards for RTOs 2015 clause 6.1-6.5
DOUBLE Complaints and Appeals Pack
Word documents - fully editable and customisable to your brand.