Designing, developing and delivering quality training services that are flexible, informed by industry, that support your community and meet unit of competency requirements will ensure your RTO empowers students to achieve their educational and vocational objectives.
Competency-based Assessment is an integral part of any training program. Conducting assessment that is fair, flexible, reliable and valid; and collecting evidence that is authentic, sufficient current and valid, will ensure your RTO maintains high quality standards in the design, development, delivery and validation of your assessment system.
This pack contains:
- Delivery of Training POLICY PROCEDURE
- Course Confirmation Cancellation POLICY PROCEDURE
- Learning Program Proposal FORM
- Assessment and Evidence Collection POLICY PROCEDURE
- Assessment Outcome Report FORM
- Standards of Assessment GUIDE
- Training and Assessment Plan TEMPLATE
- FREE Session Plan TEMPLATE
- FREE video tutorials
This pack, when implemented, will ensure your RTO complies with the Standards for RTOs 2015 clause 1.1-1.5, 1.8 & 1.12.
DOUBLE Delivery of Training & Assessment Collection Pack
Word documents - fully editable and customisable to your brand.