Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), Recognition of Current Competence (RCC) and skills recognition refer to the recognition of competencies currently held, regardless of how, when or where the learning occurred.
Developing and implementing a Recognition and Credit process, along with RPL Kits for each qualification you have on scope, will provide candidates with an assessment pathway that considers their previously obtained knowledge and skills.
This pack contains:
- Skills Recognition and Credit POLICY PROCEDURE
- RPL and Credit Application FORM
- RPL Unit of Competency Mapping TEMPLATE
- RPL Candidate Assessment Guide TEMPLATE
- RPL Third-Party Handbook TEMPLATE
- RPL Application Demonstration TEMPLATE
- RPL Assessor Guide TEMPLATE
This pack, when implemented, will contribute to your RTO’s compliance with the Standards for RTOs 2015 clause 1.8, 1.12 and 3.5.
DOUBLE Skills Recognition Pack & RPL Kits
Word documents - fully editable and customisable to your brand.